Strawberry N’ice Cream
The days are getting warmer here in Sacramento. It’s time for something cool, creamy, and refreshing. I have the perfect vegan treat for you, and it is This N’ice Cream. It is ALL fruit and the base bananas. N’ice Cream is by far the easiest and healthier alternative to its fatty, sugary counterpart ice cream. Enjoy my friends.
- high-speed blender
- 4 each frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 3-4 each fresh strawberries for topping
- 1 cup fresh strawberries for syrup topping
- 1 cup raspberries for syrup topping
For the N'ice Cream
- In a high-power blender, blend bananas. This might take some time but don't give up,
- Once the bananas soften, add the strawberries, blend until smooth.
For the Optional Topping
- In a blender blend, one to two types of berries of choice together until completely mixed. I chose strawberries and raspberries.
- Drizzle topping on ice cream.
Tip: I like to freeze my bowl while I’m making this, so when I put the ice cream in my bowl, it doesn’t melt so quickly.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 160mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 19IU | Vitamin C: 51mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!