I graduated from eCornell where I learned about a whole food plant-based lifestyle and received a certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies. I am also certified In Integrative Nutrition by the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and just graduated from Rouxbe Culinary School Plant-Based Professional.
MY STUDIES AT ECORNELL INCLUDED:
- The role of nutrition in the development of chronic disease
- Physiological reasons we are drawn to foods that do not support health
- Environmental consequences of our food choices
- The impact of industry on both science and public policy
- Common misperceptions about protein, fat, carbohydrates, and supplements
- The rationale for a whole-food, plant-based nutrition
- How the role of nutrition plays in the development of chronic and degenerative diseases including cancer, heart disease, and diabetes
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I STUDIED WITH THE WORLD’S TOP HEALTH AND WELLNESS EXPERTS INCLUDING:
- T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. founder of the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate and serves as the Chairman of the Board for the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies
- Douglas Lisle, Ph.D. Director of Research for TrueNorth Health Center and has published numerous articles in the scientific literature
- Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., MD directs the cardiovascular prevention and reversal program at The Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute
- John McDougall, MD Founder of the nationally renowned McDougall Program
- Matthew Lederman, MD Whole foods Global Medical Executive of Health and Wellness
- Bruce Monger, Ph.D. Senior Research Associate in the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at Cornell University and member of NASA’s Ocean Biology and Biogeochemistry Science Team
- David Pimental Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at Cornell University
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, Founder and Director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder, and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, Ph.D., MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to balance important elements of your life such as love, relationships, career, and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.