I recently read that Angelina Jolie had another unnecessary surgery to remove perfectly healthy organs. She did this because she has a gene that was passed to her from her mother that hasn't even been turned on yet. I do understand her panic but In my nutrition studies I learned that Cancer can be turned on and off, based on what you put into your mouth every day, Cancer thrives in a body that has a high level of animal protein change your diet to plants and it will not thrive it will actually shut off the growth and reduce cancer cells. [1,2,3,4] Kris Carr is a perfect example of this she has been living with stage 4 cancer for over 10 years, thriving on a whole foods plant based diet. . So what doesn't everyone seek the holistic alternative the less invasive? Were living in a fast paced world of quick fixes & magic pills that don't make us better they tend to make us sicker, it's frustrating. Hard to watch and hard to read. I will never understand why Angelina chose to do something so radical as to cut her body up when there is a less invasive alternative.
Technology & Science is moving faster than ever diseases are being cured, and/or managed better than ever before with the recent breakthrough by biomedical scientists at Cornell University it gives me a lot of hope. They found that Injecting white blood cells with a special protein transform them into 'Super Natural Killer Cells', that can wipe out cancer.  How cool is this, were looking at 2 years down the road. The Link and video are below.
Super Natural Killer Cells
1. Appleton, B. S. & Campbell, T. C. Effect of high and low dietary protein on the dosing and postdosing periods of aflatoxin B1-induced hepatic preneoplastic lesion development in the rat. Cancer Res. 43, 2150-2154 (1983).
2. Appleton, B. S. & Campbell, T. C. Dietary protein intervention during the post-dosing phase of aflatoxin B1-induced hepatic preneoplastic lesion development. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 70, 547-549 (1983).
3. Youngman, L. D. & Campbell, T. C. Inhibition of aflatoxin B1-induced gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase positive (GGT+) hepatic preneoplastic foci and tumors by low protein diets: evidence that altered GGT+ foci indicate neoplastic potential. Carcinogenesis 13, 1607-1613 (1992).
4. Campbell, T. C. Cancer is it just bad luck or failed research http://nutritionstudies.org/cancer-is-it-just-bad-luck-or-failed-research/ (2015)
5. Carr, Kris Crazy Sexy juice (2015)
6. Friedlander, Blaine Super Natural Killer Cells Destroy Lymph Node Tumors http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/2015/11/super-natural-killer-cells-destroy-lymph-node-tumors_ (2015)
You have the ability to be the best version of you and it's my job to help you get there.
This is by far my most popular and on demand monthly service. When I transitioned to a healthier diet, I remember having a full-on panic attack in the grocery store, because there were so many unhealthy options and why did everything have so many ingredients? Going to a restaurant wasn't any easier.
This service is a concierge service you message me a picture of your plate, a recipe, a menu option, or something you are considering buying at the grocery store and ask me if it's healthy, or if you should you change anything? I get back to you within 24 hours depending on your urgency with an answer and a healthy alternative if the one you have sent me is not healthy.
Common questions I have been asked:
The list of questions goes on, the important thing is that I am there for you during your transition to a healthier lifestyle.
Meal Plan & Coaching - 30 Days
Our whole foods healthy meal plan with keep you on track with your goals. This includes 30 days of meals with 1 hour of coaching with a certified health coach. Let us help you reach your goals.
Secret Menu - Monthly Access
Get access to my exclusive menu of original recipes by Aimée. This is my living cookbook and it's constantly being updated.