Thank you for tuning into my live broadcast here is the recipe for the smoothie that I demoed today, enjoy 🙂
Pink Sunset Smoothie
- Ball Jar
- Glass Straw
- 1 each bananas organic
- 2 cup frozen pineapple chunks organic
- 1 cup frozen diced mango organic
- 1½ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup (or favorite sweetener, adjust to taste)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
- 1 packet dragon fruit packet or 1/2 a frozen dragon fruit
- 1 pinch sea salt omit if salt free
- In a blender, blend smooth all ingredients except the dragon fruit.
- Pour out the mixture into glasses fill up 1/2 of the way.
- Add the dragon fruit to the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Gently pour the remaining dragon fruit mixture over the back of a spoon into the glasses to keep the two layers separate.
- Now you have two separate layers that you can have fun playing with making different mixtures by swirling with a straw. or spoon.
- .Then drink this because it's super yummy & nutritious.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!